An interactive MOOC (Massive Open Online Courses) offers inspiring tools in Creative Problem Solving, Design Thinking and Human-Centered Design for successful ventures.
The project CDTMOOC promotes open education and innovative practices in a digital era thanks to an interactive MOOC based on gamification approach together with digital guides describing innovative methodologies from a practical point of view.
The project aims at disrupting the learning environment through innovative pedagogies. In fact, the project is about using different methodologies such as Creative Problem Solving, Design Thinking and Human-Centered Design to support modern entrepreneurship, to stimulate a change after an intensive Pilot Testing period.
- Good Practice examples about innovation in enterprises
- Evidence-gathering report on entrepreneurship and learning
- A free MOOC course about innovative entrepreneurship
- Guides on Creative Problem Solving, Design Thinking and Human-Centered Design as dynamic pdf documents
- Joint Staff Training event for the staff
- Multiplier events in Finland, Italy, France, Luxembourg and Iceland for dissemination purposes
- Web platform (website and Facebook page)